Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Self conversation

Sometime a self conversation of 30-40 mins helps you to release your pain and helps you to find the solutions to that problems you are going through. Just make sure it's only you..release your pain and talk to your self. Talk to your self..talk to your soul..let them help you to find peace. Ask your questions,ask what troubles you and then think of the positive things happend to your life and how you came through all the troubles you had before and just talk to yourself and Try to find the way..you will find a way For sure I assure you ..do not worry.
No problem last forever, don't make it too complicated by thinking of it too much.
( I do,but I'm learning to come out from this and I believe this Self-Convo is  helping me a lot ) 
By nature we are like this ( when we got problems we worry about that sometimes way too much ) but again by nature we do sort this out don't we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment