Monday, March 9, 2015

No job again

3 weeks left. Need to find a job. Don't know why I feel so stressed and worried. Unrested mind and soul needs a job to calm down. Struggle, life is full of struggle. Every morning I wake up with so much stress..don't know mate..don't know why...let's hope and see..

An update to myself: 
It's over a month since I wrote this post when I was about to lose my job fortunately,I have got a job now and I'm still worried the same amount I used to worry when I first wrote this post. Allah decides your/our Rizk ( food and shelter), Tawakkaltu a'la Allah my brother. In Sha Allah you will settle with your new job and soon you will start enjoying it. Let's just not stress and worry over it. Rely upon Allah and he will guide us throughout our lives. Fe Amanillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment