Sunday, April 22, 2012

Every one thinks the same

I see people around me,busy,with life
busy with their own time,
No one is here to listen me,
What I want to say,
I keep searching all my day.
I don't find any one
Nor I blame any one
People comes to me
With their sad black eyes
They share their sad moments
And don't really eagers to hear mine
They left with some hope
When I say everything will be allright,
And,they say, thanks my friend.
I keep talking to myself
What has happened to me,
And what is going to happen with me?
Time, u are lazy,
ride my time like a phoenix
And stop my journey in a happy moment ;
And don't start keep moving
Leave me there for ever,
Where I intend to end
Where I find some peace
Rest with peace.
Dear Time,
Listen to me for once please.

No comments:

Post a Comment