Monday, April 16, 2012

15/04/2012

It was a terrible day for me, Well, it is usal. Like it's keep happening with me for the past 3 and half years. I thought I would be sad and utterly upset , But, I am not ! I feel more brave ,feel more strength in me,feel more confident, more stronger than I was ever. Every time something bad happens with me it teaches me to rely more on Allah. And i just go over all the troubles, all the odds, I come more closer to Allah. Every body is paid back by his own coin. This is the truth. I haven't done anything wrong or caused trouble to anyone, never wanted to harm any one though im not perfect and I haven't done anything bad since I asked Allah to forgive me for all my sins I made with my immature mind.
Tomorrow is always a better day than today and if you are innocent then eventually things will happen good with you,it has to be good with you because Allah is there, watching us and he never punish anyone for something that he hasn't committed wrong. You can disagree with me but one day you will agree with me. Rely on Allah ( your God ) and leave everything upto him. Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment