Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Consolation

It's God who puts us in trouble and it's only God who saves us from all the troubles. This is actually a virtual world where every day is full of struggles and Exams.Giving up is easy but fight with your problems is the true kind of human nature. I have lost my Dad when I was only 16, since the day my father passed away I entered into the real world where no fantasy or day dreams exists. I have gone through troubles after troubles and still now I'm going through it. I have no other option but to fight with my troubles. I have been fair and kind as much I could and I know end of the day I will be the winner because no good thoughts surrenders to the odds . Its God that gives us trouble to test us and it's God who gives us the solution to solve that problem.

This topic is created for me and here I'm just talking to my self,giving myself consolation. Consolation for stay alive and consolation for my confidence. Hard time will never separate you from itself, you have to separate and kick it out from your life and for this what You/I need is the strength and confidence and the belief of God .

One day everything will be all right, keep this dream alive and don't give up. This is life my friend where only you fight for your self. Be yourself,believe in yourself. Impossible is Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment