Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I am now

The only son who can't look after his Mother. Can't look after her because he ain't have enough money to take her to a good doctor.

The only brother who couldn't look after his only Sister when she gone through her pregnancy,couldn't feed her good food when she needed the most.

A husband who often fails to show his love to his Wife. Portrayed himself only with his bad temper. Couldn't take her many places,couldn't bought her many things,couldn't keep her happy all the time.She works hard and help me to survive as she is the men of the house and i am the women who does nothing but eat,sleeps and hang around with friends. She owes me a lot and i don't know how to repay her kind help.

The only uncle who can't afford to buy cookies and chocolates for his Nephew and Nieces.

This is me now,all i have for them is my endless love and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment