Thursday, November 18, 2010

What is the most worthy thing in ones life?

Peace, isn't it? Money or whatever u can propose but peace is something u have to ask for it eventually. It is the most precious thing some can ask to god.It is the ultimate thing every one asks for it.

people got money,good car,luxarious houses and so many things but still every one is orphan for peace.

Why it so rare? It's probably a game of god,I suppose! I'm sad vexed and upset to find it,every one is so unhappy,how many of you can say that u are 100% happy and u are happy with the amount of peace that u have in u,may be I'm sounding more unhappy bcoz I don't have the Peace in my heart at the moment.yes Im searching for the peace at the moment,it's the rare thing that I don't have it in me and I don't know when the search will ever end! where are you peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment